Established in 1987
As the only council representative that grew up in Lake Elsinore, Steve has a special passion for improving the city and a unique loyalty to its residents. He is dedicated to turning Lake Elsinore into a world class city.
- Raised in Lake Elsinore since 1987
- Married since 1999
- Father to four children
- Business owner since 1996
- Charitable contributor
- Past President, Inland Valleys Association of Realtors
- Former Sector Commander, Lake Elsinore Citizens Emergency Response Team
- Elected to City Council in 2012
- Served as Mayor in 2015 & 2019
- Director, Riverside County Habitat Conservation Authority
- Director, Southern California Assoc. of Governments
- Director, League of California Cities
- President, Riverside County Division LOCC
- Chair, Southwest Riverside Energy Authority
- Former Director, Riverside Transit Authority
- 2015 Lake Elsinore Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year
- Murrieta Chamber of Commerce Top 40 Under 40
Lake Elsinore will be a world class lake and camping destination that is safe and clean known for its recreation, extreme sporting events, amazing quality of life, and business opportunities.
During Steve’s tenure Lake Elsinore has improved in every key performance metric. Crime is down, homelessness is reduced, roads are being paved, parks rehabbed or built new, property taxes were lowered, and resident engagement has improved transparency at City Hall like never before in the city’s history.